Bill Acheson is an expert in presentation skills, nonverbal communication, and the reading and interpreting of body language. Since 1985, he has taught communication at the University of Pittsburgh and during that time he has spoken to thousands of sales professionals about how to improve presentation skills and sell more effectively. Today, he is a keynote speaker whose humor and insights into nonverbal business communications come together in a series of dynamic presentations.
“The information in Bill’s presentation is so powerful, you will begin to use it before you leave the room!”
In this presentation, Bill Acheson examines how non-verbal skills associated with rapport, personal power, and deception come into play when prospects or clients meet face-to-face with sales professionals.
THE HIDDEN MESSAGE
In “Nonverbal Communication: The Hidden Message,” Bill Acheson examines how professionals deal with each other on a day-to-day basis and the impact that understanding nonverbal communication can have on enhancing their effectiveness. Bill also offers a version of the keynote address that is tailored specifically to sales professionals.
In “Guerrilla Tactics for Effective Presentations,” you will lean how to deliver an effective presentation. We’ll examine how positioning, presence, and voice come together to produce a winning performance. We consider survival strategies to deal with unanticipated problems and take a look at how to manage Q&A like a pro.
Bill Will Show You How To:
- Learn the nonverbal buying signs of men, women, and couples
- Find the keys to projecting Personal Power through body language and nonverbal communication.
- Understand the basis of Rapport Building, from listening behavior to conscious and subconscious nonverbal cues.
- Identify Deception, learn the telltale signs that expose both competent and incompetent liars.
- Find dozens of ways to enhance your personal skills in “Nonverbal Communication: The Hidden Message,” as well as understand the differences between professional and social settings.
- In Guerrilla Tactics for Effective Presentations, learn how to prepare for a dynamic sales presentation.
Areas of Expertise
- Nonverbal Communication
- Body Language
- Rapport Building
- Identifying Deception
- Effective Presentations