In this presentation, Bill looks at six behaviors sales professionals can manage to project trustworthiness, competence, and likeability in every meeting with prospects and clients.
Body Language Training
BLT* refers to applied nonverbal communication training programs that have been customized to meet the needs of specific audiences. They range from Bases of Power for managers to Signature Presentations and Deception,
CLE approved programs for attorneys to The Hidden Message, a body language program for general audiences.
In “Guerrilla Tactics for Effective Presentations,” you will lean how to deliver an effective presentation. We’ll examine how positioning, presence, and voice come together to produce a winning performance. We consider survival strategies to deal with unanticipated problems and take a look at how to manage Q&A like a pro.
A manager from Merrill Lynch said it best:
“The information in Bill’s presentation is so powerful, you will begin to use it before you leave the room!”
Show you how…
- Learn the nonverbal buying signs of men, women, and couples
- Find the keys to projecting Personal Power through body language and nonverbal communication.
- Understand the basis of Rapport Building, from listening behavior to conscious and subconscious nonverbal cues.
- Identify Deception, learn the telltale signs that expose both competent and incompetent liars.
- Find dozens of ways to enhance your personal skills in “Nonverbal Communication: The Hidden Message,” as well as understand the differences between professional and social settings.
- In Guerrilla Tactics for Effective Presentations, learn how to prepare for a dynamic sales presentation.
- Nonverbal Communication
- Body Language
- Rapport Building
- Identifying Deception
- Effective Presentations